Need to Know
Grid Ref: NU 041 394.
Aspect: South west facing.
Walk In: 10 minutes.
On Offer: Routes & bouldering.
How to Get There
1. Kyloe Crag is most easily accessed from the A1 trunk road. Approximately five miles north of the village of Belford, leave the A1 and turn west onto the B6353. The turning is signposted Fenwick and Lowick.
2. Follow the B6353 for a distance of two miles.
3. After two miles, and before arriving at the village of Lowick, you will arrive at a crossroads, the grid reference for which is NU 034 404. Turn left at the crossroads onto an unnamed road.
4. Follow the unnamed road south for a short distance. Beyond the two farmhouses on the left side of the road is a gated farm track. This track marks the beginning of the walk in to the crag. The grid reference is NU 035 398.
5. Walk through the kissing gate to the right of the main gate and follow the track for several hundred metres.
6. Toward the top of the hill the now grassy track branches. Follow the right fork, due south, into a gated field. The crag should be in view.
7. Beyond the gate follow the well worn path over a stile and on toward the crag.
Please be mindful of the land owner and others who may need access to the area. Take care when parking, and do not cause obstructions. Leave the area clean and tidy, and pack out everything you bring in.